Austrian Airlines

I just had the opportunity to fly Austrian Airlines’ new business class from JFK to Vienna. Normally, I never notice the uniforms of the flight attendants. However, Austrian’s are in unrelieved red – red jacket, red vest, red shirt, etc. This carries on right to their red shoes and stockings. All this red is accented by a robin’s egg blue scarf. A very interesting outfit…



The new seats are quite comfortable and lie flat at the push of one button, allowing for a very comfortable night’s sleep. Food in business class is some of the best I’ve had and is catered by DO & CO International. A chef travels on board with you to see to your every food whim. The selection of wine and drinks was also extensive.

All in all, my flying experience was very pleasant I urge you to try the new Austrian!

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий