Go for the Unknown...

Most of us want to be able to say that we traveled the world, right? Well, I know I do but it seems that I may be my own obstacle. It seems that in the last few years, I have been planning trips to the same places over and over and over again (the beach!). I think most of us find that ONE place in the world (Mexico, Paris, London, etc.) that feels comfortable. Feels relaxing. Feels like home. Unfortunately, this process will not enable us to see the world.

My message today is get out there- see the world! Venture beyond your comfort zones and plan a trip to an exotic, off the beaten track place such as Estonia or even better Georgia (and I mean the country, not the state). When I first joined Exeter about 6 years ago, I couldn't even point out most of our destinations on a map. Now, I can tell you where they are and more importantly why you should see them.

Be one of those exclusive travelers that is able to sit at a table and talk about a trip that no-one else has been on or even thought of. Go beyond the ordinary and see the extraordinary.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий