Top 10 Experiences with Exeter.....


All of us here at Exeter International, including myself, have been lucky enough to see and experience some of the most extraordinary things in the world. I have met with a KGB colonel (in the former KGB building), had dinner at Catherine Palace on New Years and toured Stalin's personal bunker. I am turning 30 years old and compared to most of my friends, I have lived life to the fullest!

With everything I have seen and done, I have to say our most "extraordinary experiences" are:
  1. Private Tour of the KGB Museum with a retired KGB colonel (and don't let him fool you, he knows English)
  2. Private Tour of Stalin's Bunker
  3. Entrance to the Grand Kremlin Palace and Terem (located on the Kremlin grounds and STRICTLY closed to the public)
  4. Backstage tour of the Mariinsky Theater in St. Petersburg (if you are lucky like me, you can even try on one of the costumes)
  5. Hermitage Storage Rooms
  6. The Amber Rooms Workshops of Catherine Palace
  7. VIP entrance to the Strahov Monastery in Prague
  8. Private Wine Tasting at the Matusko Family vineyard
  9. Truffle Hunting in Livade
  10. Private tour of the Maltese Chapel of Vorontsov Palace and the Suvorov Military Academy
If you are looking for something different, something beyond the ordinary than you are looking for us. We are the famous for making our travelers say "That was the best trip of my life!"

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий