Best Hotel in the World!

A few months ago I had the pleasure of staying at the best hotel in the world (in my opinion)! The staff was top notch, the service was impeccable and the view from my room was unbelievable. Where was I? Budapest. And what hotel was I staying in............

The Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace!

With my job, I am lucky enough to travel the world and stay in some of the most luxurious and sophisticated hotels in the world such as the Ritz Carlton in Moscow, The Mandarin Oriental in Prague, and the Sacher in Vienna. Though every hotel deserves its awards and high remarks, I must say that the Gresham Palace is the best that I have seen thus far. The chandelier as you enter the lobby says it all- exquisite, beautiful and utterly refined!

The staff is so remarkable and on top of everything that they even try and memorize all of their guests schedules. How? I have no idea. For instance, one day I went out and it was raining terribly (I mean my shoes were soaked and my umbrella was of no help). I continued with my day for I had to work but when I returned to the hotel, tired and cold, much to my surprise and excitement the staff had prepared complimentary hot drinks such as coffee, tea, and my favorite hot chocolate (from real chocolate). They just understand the meaning of "customer service" and "pamper your guests".

This hotel prepares for the worst and delivers the best! If you are looking for a top notch hotel in a great European city, I HIGHLY recommend booking a night (or 5) at the Four Seasons Gresham Palace in Budapest.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий