Manto in Prague....

When I visited Prague last November, one of the most pleasurable experiences I had was the visit to a glass artist’s manor and gallery. Manto’s work will definitely wow you and, trust me, you will have an even more amazing time hanging out with him and his wife.

I joined a group of ladies that were visiting the manor on that day. We even got to see a video of how he works on the glass – he does it so naturally you would think it is that easy! But the best part was towards the end, when, after drinks (for inspiration!), we all got to make our own piece of art. Manto will walk you through what is needed to have one of the most personable souvenirs you can bring back from your trip to Prague. And with at risk of sounding pretentious… mine turned out beautiful and it is now on display in my house. And, of course, at the end you get to autograph his artist wall.

I also had a chance to visit his gallery a week before the grand opening! The gallery is located in a baroque house in old Prague, within walking distance of the Mandarin Oriental hotel where I was staying. The gallery holds some of his most fantastic work, and is very much worth checking out.

Manto is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий